How to Make a Payment
Expressway Properties encourages all tenants (Both tenants of Dauntless Properties and Expressway Properties) to use the online bill pay option. Log into your online account and go "Bill Pay". You will be able to use a credit card or with make a payment with your bank account information. Alternatively, we support several mobile payment methods. The date that you make the payment using these options is the date you will be credited for the payment. This is the best way to avoid late fees and you can make a payment anytime.
- Login to your Expressway Properties online account and select "Bill Pay" from the menu.
- With our online Bill Pay, you can pay with a credit card.
- The Credit Card payment will charge a 2.9% transaction fee in addition to your rent.
SQUARE CASH (www.cash.me)
- Download the "Square Cash" app through the App Store on your phone.
- "Square Cash" allows you to pay directly from your phone with a Credit Card or Debit Card.
- Credit Card - you will be charged 3%.
- Debit Card - Free.
- The limits is $250 per transaction and $250 per week if your identity is not confirmed.
- If you verify your identity (Birth Date + SSN + Zip Code), the limits are $2500 per transaction and $2500 per week.
- You have to verify your identity on a computer and not in the mobile app.
- Pay to the user name: $ChrisExprop.
- You can also use the following link to pay without the app: https://cash.me/$ChrisExprop